Designed to improve the use of your hand*
Open and close your hand with less difficulty.
Grasp and release objects. You may be able to do all this — and more — thanks to the NESS H200 Hand Rehabilitation System.
The NESS H200 is a state-of-the-art functional electrical stimulation (FES) system that uses low-level stimulation to help your hand open and close. Customizable stimulation programsmay help you perform daily activities1 and also reeducate your muscles over time.2,3
* Individual results vary. Consult with a qualified physician to determine if this product is right for you.
* For Contraindications, Adverse Reactions and Precautions, please refer to the H200 Clinician’s/ User’s Guide.
A range of benefits for many
The NESS H200 may help you regain function in your hand and wrist if your condition is due to any of the following:
• Traumatic brain injury
• Spinal cord injury
• Certain neurological disorders
Beyond helping movement in your hand and wrist, the NESS H200 may also:
• Improve active hand range of motion and function
• Reeducate muscles to function without the system
• Reduce muscle spasms
• Increase local blood circulation
• Prevent muscle loss (often called atrophy)
Two advanced components keep it simple
With just one hand, you can put on, operate, and remove the NESS H200.
1. Lightweight, comfortable Orthosis is custompositioned to your forearm and hand to ensure that you get precisely the stimulation you need.
2. Hand-held Control Unit sends electrical pulses to the muscles that control hand and wrist function. Your healthcare professionalcustomizes the settings for the stimulation that’s right for you.